During 2015 and 2016, large-scale industrial tests were carried out for a probiotic “Enzymesporin” in the enterprises of Altai Krai and Vologda Oblast. Scientific support for the industrial tests of “Enzymesporin” has been provided by the All—Russian Research Institute for Animal Breeding (VIZh) Named after Academician L. K. Ernst.
Reports on the results of the industrial tests of probiotic “Enzymesporin” are available upon request to be addressed to “Altbiotech” Company.
About the product:
- Reduces the level of intestinal colonization by opportunistic pathogens.
- Normalizes intestinal biocenosis.
- Improves the intake of feed nutrients.
- Registered with Rosselkhoznadzor: 77-2-8.16-6957 No. PVR-2-8.16/03297 of 26.09.2016
- Fine dispersed powder, white to light-beige color, readily soluble in water and milk, easily blended with major diet feedstuffs.
- Maintains its properties in the formulations of pellet and premix feed after high-temperature treatment.
- Bacterial consortium of Bacillus spp.;
- Concentration of viable spores in the product “Enzymosporin” is no less than 5х109 CFU/g.
Effects from the product use (based on the results of registration and industrial tests)
- Increase in cow milk yield by up to 11% on a 3.4% milk fat basis.
- Increase in average daily weight gain of calves by 7-12%.
- Increase in average daily weight gain of growing pigs by 14-20%.
- Increase in average daily weight gain of fattening pigs by 12-14%.
- Increase in average daily weight gain of broiler chickens by 5-6 %.
- Improvement of the mortality rate in young animals.
- Prevention of gastrointestinal diseases.
- Reduction of costs per unit of manufactured goods by up to 10% as a result of higher nutrient digestibility.
- Prevention of the exposure to various stressful factors (feeding, technologies or veterinary issues).
- Recovery of the intestinal microflora after treatment with antibiotics or chemotherapeutical agents.
- Effective for the treatment of digestive disorders caused by enzymatic deficiencies or liver diseases.
- Increase in immune resistance of the animals.
- Active displacement of entheropathogens from the intestinal microbial population.
- No side effects.
- No contraindications for use.
Shelf life: 12 months from the date of production.