During 2015 and 2016, large-scale industrial tests were carried out for a probiotic “Lactoamilovorin” in the enterprises of Altai Krai and Vologda Oblast. Scientific support for the industrial tests of “Lactoamilovorin” has been provided by the All—Russian Research Institute for Animal Breeding (VIZh) Named after Academician L. K. Ernst.
Reports on the results of the industrial tests of probiotic “Enzymesporin” are available upon request to be addressed to “Altbiotech” Company.
About the product:
- Reduces the level of intestinal colonization by opportunistic pathogens.
- Normalizes intestinal biocenosis.
- Improves the intake of feed nutrients.
- Registered with Rosselkhoznadzor: 77-1-3.13-1259№ПВР-1-3.13/02896 от 26.02.2013.
- Fine dispersed powder, white to light-beige color, readily soluble in water and milk, easily blended with major diet feedstuffs.
- Maintains its properties in the formulations of pellet and premix feed after high-temperature treatment.
- Lactobacillus paracasei В-625З
- Excipient – whey powder
- Concentration of viable cells is no less than 5х108 CFU/g.
Effects from the product use:
- Prevention of gastrointestinal diseases.
- Prevention of the exposure to various stressful factors (feeding, technologies or veterinary issues).
- Recovery of the intestinal microflora after treatment with antibiotics or chemotherapeutical agents.
- Increase in immune resistance of the animals
- Active displacement of entheropathogens from the intestinal microbial population.
- Reduction of costs per unit of manufactured goods as a result of higher nutrient digestibility.
- No side effects.
- No contraindications for use.
Shelf life: 12 months from the date of production.